With remote services you can check in on your home at any time, from anywhere, on a web-enabled device like your PC, smart-phone, iPad or laptop.
Whether a door has been opened, a valuable has been moved or a flood detected, the alerts you receive will let you know immediately so you can take further action.
With remote services you can:
• Arm and disarm your security system from afar.
• Know exactly when your security system has been armed/disarmed
• Find out when motion is sensed in a pool area, patio, front door or driveway.
• Protect indoor valuables like antiques, heirlooms and electronics by receiving an alert if they have been moved.
• Know instantly if “off-limit” areas like medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed.
• Decide who has access to your home by setting up temporary codes for housekeepers, babysitters and guests.
• Receive alerts for extreme temperatures, which can help indicate power failure or a problem with your furnace or air conditioner.
• Know what is going on in your vacation home or investment property.